Sunday, May 15, 2016

Chasing Away the Cold Weather Blues!

Coffee Pot Surprise

This May has had its ups and downs. This morning when I looked out my window, I thought I woke up in late February! There was snow on the roof tops as well as some light coverage on the grounds! Fortunately by the afternoon it was gone.

All the more reason to finish an illustration I was working on. I pulled up an old illustration that I did called Coffee Pot Quotes.


I had done this illustration years ago, when practicing using fonts. However, it did not really resonate with people enough to buy it. I still liked the shape of the coffee pot, so I thought I would start again using the coffee pot shape. I am hoping that Coffee Pot Surprise will tickle someone's fancy this year enough to buy it.

Meanwhile, think warm and beautiful weather. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment